Featuring warm and inviting visuals, the Alpine Collection adds a welcoming touch to any home. Precision crafted using European White Oak, this high-quality, engineered hardwood showcases wide 6 1/2" planks up to 6 feet in length in contemporary colours. The Alpine SELECT Collection offers AB Grade planks with minimal knots and incredible value by exhibiting a high-end look at pricing that doesn't break the bank.
- Species: European White Oak
- Colour: Whistler 860
- Grade: AB/Select (minimal knots)
- Plank Width: 6 1/2" (165mm)
- Plank Length: 24" to 72" random length
Finish: Matte, Aluminum Oxide
- Texture: Wire Brushed
- Thickness: 1/2" (12mm)
- Veneer: 1.2mm, sliced lamella, micro-bevel
- Core: Hardwood plywood, Tongue and Groove
Warranty: Structural = Lifetime, Finish = 25 year Residential, Radiant Heat- Approved (hydronic only)
- Installation: Nail down (with glue assist) / Glue down / Floating
- Certification: FloorScore Certified
- Country of Origin: China
Additional freight costs apply for locations outside of the Greater Vancouver Area, B.C.. All pricing is by the Square Foot.